Friday, September 23, 2011

Finished

Yesterday, I finished a project that I had been working on for ... oh, MONTHS and can I tell you what a sigh of relief that is?

Ok, so it didn't take me months to finish. I took many breaks in between. Long periods of thinking, "Eh, I'll get to it later." I had a deadline (October), but in my mind, it could have been 3,000 years from now. Plus, I would get  to a hard part and just give up. It took too much brain power to figure out a solution. Or I got too frustrated and before something became irreparable, I put it down and left.

Well, enough of my ramblings. Here is the finished product.

Yes, it's a nursing cover - for a friend. We are way beyond that with Adam, thank goodness.

You may think it's not that big of a deal, but trust me, it is.

All I can say now is "Hallelujah!" and "I'm never doing that again."

No comments:

Post a Comment