Friday, July 10, 2009

New blog

Hey - I've started a family blog now - I'll still keep up this blog with my own musings and thoughts, but follow this link to see "What Jed and I have been up to"!

On another note, I made my first new recipe. This is how it was supposed to look:


Big, beautiful, perfect.

image from:
http://mykitchencafe.blogspot.com/2009/06/cheesy-ham-and-broccoli-crescent-braid.html
The recipe can be found there too.

It actually turned out like this:


And here cooked:


Not quite the same, and it was a bit salty. But I still felt pretty exultant at trying something I've never done before!


This is not my exultant face, it's my "It's not quite the same" face. Sans makeup. That's what happens when you stay home all day ...

2 comments:

  1. Did Jed eat that??? You have made a man out of him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks GREAT! Better than I could have done :) Good for you, thats exactly how I learned to cook. trial and error!

    ReplyDelete