Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy stuff!

So many good things have happened. I hope I can remember them all!!

#1 - I made a roast a week ago (about 3 lbs) and we just finished the remnants yesterday! We made different meals from the meat so we didn't get bored: just plain with mashed potatoes and gravy, french dip sandwiches, BBQ beef sandwiches, and last night, the grand finale was beef burritos. So good!! I was pretty pleased with myself and my creativity.

#2 - I was shopping at Wal-Mart when I saw some two very good friends of mine that I hadn't seen in a while: Mel and Mark Anderson!! Those two are hilarious - we spent a good 20 minutes stalking observing children being disobedient to their parents. It was for an assignment Mark had to do. But even still, anything those two do can put you in a conniption fit from laughing too hard. Gosh, I miss them.

#3 - After running into Mel, she invited Jed and I to go to a movie with her and a friend - "How to Train Your Dragon." It was such a good movie!! The story was unique and the characters funny and unforgettable. Jed and I had been wanting to watch it ever since we saw the trailer - and we were NOT disappointed!

#4 - Jed and I attended the baptism of a guy in our ward and it brought back so many memories of the mission! So neat to see how humble and dedicated he was to continue in the right path, even after 4 years. He has a very strong testimony already.

#5 - I love garage sales and went to one on Saturday - I came away with 70 pieces of boy clothes for $4!! I was pretty excited. There were some pretty cute outfits I picked up. Yay for good deals!

#6 - My family sent us our Easter package filled with chocolates, jelly beans and fake grass. Also included were Easter cookie cutters, Easter-themed cupcake holders and sprinkles! And get this - the basket was in the shape of a football and the plastic eggs were in the shape of footballs, soccer balls, basketballs and baseballs.

#7 - My little grape keeps growing and kicking and pushing and moving. It's been great!

1 comment:

  1. hi sarah - I just found your blog because you commented on mine back last August. I'm sorry to be just now responding to your comment. i'm such an airhead and was in another "place" at the time. anyway, you can check out my comment about fasting at www.andnowshesmormon.blogspot.com

    my other blog is www.youareaflyonmywall.blogspot.com

    Hope you're well. How wonderful you that you're pregnant! Congratulations and best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete